As a College Bound Student, you will soon realize there are numerous decisions you need to make. Which tests you should take? When you should take them? How you should prepare for them?
You will also have to decide on how you should spend your summer. What preparation goes into building a strong resume? What is the difference between a good personal essay and an excellent one, and how you can accomplish that? Who you should ask for a recommendation? Which schools you should apply to? How the whole application process takes place? For questions similar to these Vitae can help you.
Applying for higher education study in foreign countries requires a detailed process. Vitae will guide you ease that process.
At Vitae we:
- Create an individualized preparation calendar.
- Help students identify between different standardized tests and build a custom made test preparation schedule.
- Work with students in creating a strong resume by directing students to meaningful activities, summer programs, internships, and volunteer work.
- Counsel students in their exploration of individual passions, strengths, and uniqueness.
- Counsel students in choosing a best-fit major / career program.
- Assist students in developing strong and unique application essays.
- Help students and offer suggestions in creating a best-fit college application list.
- Help organize and assemble all the application materials, proof read, and timely notify about all the deadlines.
- Track the applications to ensure all the necessary items have been securely delivered.
- Help students choose the best-fit college amongst the acceptances.